Get Together while Touring Salzburg and its Surroundings
In Salzburg, an abundance of cultural and sightseeing attractions around the city and province. When your guests are taking a break from your seminar or Congress, a tour of the city will no doubt be the highlight of their visit. Full-day and Half-day Tours in Salzburg
Whether you go for the city of Salzburg or the a relaxing and enjoyable day trip for your participants will help to encourage new contacts, friendships and business relationships as they enjoy the beautiful sights of Salzburg.
Popular day trips to compliment your event at Salzburg Congress
- Tour of the world-famous Salzkammergut region (known from Sound of Music)
- Drive up the Großglockner mountain road
- Visit to the Salzbergwerk salt mines and Keltenmuseum in Hallein
- Salzburger Freilichtmuseum open air museum
- Hallstatt village
- Hohenwerfen castle and falconry demonstration
- St. Gilgen and the Schafbergbahn funicular railway
Full day trips include either a packed lunch or a lunch stop in an Austrian restaurant. Transfers are made in comfortable, air conditioned and heated coaches. Tours are accompanied by a tour guide and tours can be conducted in the language of your choice.
So get in touch with our highly experienced teams of Salzburg Congress and Congress-Service – together, we will ensure a seamless and unforgettable event in the city of Salzburg.