International Association of Congress Centres
Salzburg Congress is a founding member of the International Association of Congress Centres (Association Internationale des Palais de Congres/AIPC). It was established in 1958 with the goal of developing and encouraging professional management practices for congress centres, and to ensure members work to guarantee continual improvement in terms of the service standards they provide.
The main goals of this globally active Brussels-based association are:
- Contact cultivation between members and the congress industry
- Exchange information and experiences
- Study current and future tendencies within the congress market
- Develop professional career training and education for managers and employees at all levels
- Encourage broader recognition of the international congress industry